PUZZLE WORD brain skill logic crossword word-search quiz guess letters
In the exciting game of Ordleway, players strive to deduce the meaning of a cryptic seven-letter phrase with swine as its theme. This online word guessing game is available to anybody at no cost and is a lot of fun. In what way are you now preparing? You must join Ordleway immediately if you wish to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
How to play
In this game, which takes its cue from Wordle, participants compete to predict a 7-letter word with the fewest number of guesses. Pig Latin word guessing revealed the solution. After each guess, the tiles' colors will change to indicate how close you came to guessing the correct word:
- Good news! The letter is in the right location (green).
- Bad placement of the letter "y" in yellow.
- Grey: the missing letter is not in the word
The solution is a seven-letter Pig Latin word. That's because the root word is either a five-letter word beginning with a consonant or a four-letter word beginning with a vowel. Every day, a brand-new Ordleway will be unlocked for your enjoyment. Enjoy yourselves!
- Vivid 2D imagery.
- Absolutely hilarious drawings.
- doing several different difficult things
- There are a lot of secret playable characters.
- Easy to understand and work with, the UI is a plus.
- Exciting and amusing game play.
Pig Latin Rules:
- If a word begins with a consonant and a vowel, add "ay" to the end of the word and move the first letter to the end.
- A word with two or more consonants at the beginning is rearranged such that the consonants come at the end of the word, and the "ay" is added.
- After any vowel (excluding "y") at a word's beginning, you should insert "yay."
Check out the other games in the Word games category, including Confusle, Cinenerdle , if you want to play more games like Ordleway. Enjoy!